Friday, June 8, 2012

I LOVE YOU... THAT'S ALL I KNOW - Part 5 - I Love You Too

As soon as Rahul disconnected the call he stood up from his seat, ran towards the rare gate and literally jumped off the bus. His head was bleeding but he just didn't care and started running... He ran as fast as he could all he knew was he had to meet Tina again, he wanted to see her once again, wanted to talk to her just once again... He kept running till he reached her apartment and to his surprise Tinz was just about to enter her wing and he shouted out loud...

"Tina... Tina I LOVE YOU..." He expressed on top of his voice with head bleeding, tears flowing with the rate of his heartbeats.

Tina turned around, saw and in no time she came running towards him... This was the first time ever Tina had expressed her feelings. She came and hugged Rahul as tight as she could and Rahul too. They both were madly in love for each other and now the whole world could see it. Neither of the two took the initiative to leave each other and kept holding each other, hugging each other till they both cried their hearts out. The world could see them but they didn't really care, all they cared about was each other and their LOVE.

After a while they both stopped crying had a sleek smile with a bit of shyness in it. Rahul than kissed her forehead and Tina again hugged him and this time even more hard and promising. She didn't want Rahul to leave and neither Rahul wanted her to leave. 

"I love you... I love you so much..." Rahul said while Tina interrupted.

"I love You Rahul... I Love You... I am glad you came or else i would have been alone for the rest of my life. I don't care about what my family would say what society would say but i care about is you, i care about my love... I Love you..." She said with tears in her eyes and kissed Rahul's forehead, cheeks, chin , eyes, lips... and all over his face she kissed again and again and both were crazy for each other.  

"I am glad i came or else i too would have been alone for the rest of my life... I Love you too my angel i just do... I don't know why but i do... i won't ever leave you again... and if i ever leave you than that would the last day of my life..." Rahul replied and Tina again stopped him and they both kissed.

"Why didn't you tell me at the temple itself that you too loved me ? I almost died when i saw you moving out of my life. I promise you i won't ever leave you..." Rahul said and paused.

"I just couldn't all i thought about was my dad but on my way home all i was thinking was you, our memories and had decided that i won't marry to anyone other than you. And see you came... " She said with smile on her face.

"Yes i had to... or else i would have died each day without you..." Rahul smiled.

"Lets go to doc your head is bleeding and than i and you.. we both will convince my dad i am sure you'll convince him too just like you convinced me..." She said and they both laughed.

They both than cleared their faces looked at each other and started smiling. They both headed towards the doctors clinic. They both walked with hand in hand for the first time. They both embraced each other. Loved, hugged, Kissed, Missed each other... 

Rahul and Tina managed to convince Tina's dad and they got married on 16th November 2015. It was raining again. Rahul had his own business set up while Tina became a journalist that she couldn't as her dad did not allow her to. Rahul allowed her to study journalism and made her dream come true. 

Say It Before Its Too Late.

Only Few people Are Gifted With Love... Accept it!

I LOVE YOU... THAT'S ALL I KNOW
@TheMantalBwoy )
  

No comments:

Post a Comment